Indio Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has been serving the Indio community since 1996. The majority of our staff is bilingual and many of our employees have worked for us for many years. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, and respectful. We strive for clear communication between us and our residents/families as we work together to meet the healthcare needs of those we serve.
Our team is “Committed to 100+1 Service”. We strive to provide excellent healthcare everyday, and then strive to do just a little more to make our patients’ experience that much better. We are consistent in the care we provide. Many of our employees have been with us for years and have developed close relationships with our patients. These relationships improve the quality of life of our residents. Whether a patient is with us for short-term rehabilitation, or here for a longer term, we promise to use our clinical experience and knowledge to improve the health of our residents in the most dignified and respectful manner.
- A very friendly environment with close bonds between nurses and patients
- 99 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds (Sub-acute unit for patients who require a higher level of care)
- 7 days a week in-house rehabilitation with physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Admissions 24 hour / 7 days a week
- Received 4 out of 5 stars as rated by Center for Medicare Services (CMS)
- Open 24/7 to visitors. 11am – 8pm recommended. Make appointment after 8pm.
- Family pets welcome for visits. (Current vaccanations, on leash, clean up after them)
- Smoking only in designated areas outside.
- Beautician/Haircuts on Thursday from 9am - 1pm, make appointments in the business office.
Daily Room Rates
$6,995/mo Private Rooms (Single).
$5,425/mo Semi-Private Rooms (Double).
$5,115/mo Semi-Private Rooms (Triple).
$6,200/mo Medicare Rooms.
Partial months are prorated.